The DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) is a United States copyright law focused on digital mediums that helps content owners get their stolen content removed in a fast and efficient manner. This extends to places such as Internet Service Providers (ISP), web hosting providers, and search engines.
If you think your copyright is infringed or your image is used without permission by one of the community users that has uploaded the content, we will take appropiate action to ensure the content will be taken down quickly and efficiently.
Please keep the following in mind when requesting the DMCA takedown:
- You are the original owner of the image or the authorized agent of the owner.
- You did not grant a license for your work to be used.
- The site that published your work is connected to the US. (DMCA is a US act.)
- The image user has not responded to your requests to properly license the image or otherwise remove the image.
- You do not want to engage with the image user directly.
To initiate a DMCA removal request fill in the form below.